Rob Kardashian: 'No one will ever understand how much it hurts'
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com4 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Rob Kardashian is clearly struggling with something. While the rest of his famous family is living it up in Thailand, the 27-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is on his own somewhere else -- and hurting in a big way. On April 1, he took to his Twitter with a cryptic, troubling message for his 4.82 million followers.
"No one will ever understand how much it hurts," he wrote a few hours past midnight. Perhaps not coincidentally, the tweet came shortly after his ex-girlfriend Rita Ora made headlines for gushing about her romance with DJ Calvin Harris in Elle U.K. -- telling the magazine that she'd never been in love before Harris. (The singer and Kardashian had an ugly split in 2012, after he accused her of cheating on him with 20 other men.)
The sock designer also deleted everything from his Instagram account this week, replacing all of his previous photos with a single post about a particularly cheerless April Fools' joke. "April Fools prank: replace all the sugar in your house with cocaine," the text in the picture read.
As "KUWTK" viewers know, Kardashian has been struggling in his attempts to lose weight in recent months. He's "really depressed," an insider previously told Us, adding that he "rarely shows up" for his personal training sessions. "The family is very concerned about him."
At the moment, though, there's not a lot they can do. Nearly the entire Kardashian-Jenner family (minus Rob) flew out of Los Angeles late last week to go to Thailand, where they've been enjoying the sights and frolicking on the beach in their bathing suits. On April 2, Kris Jenner posted a photo of the picturesque scenery, hashtagging all of her kids except Rob and Kourtney.
"Gorgeous Thailand," she captioned the pic, along with shout-outs to Brandon and Brody Jenner, Brandon's wife Leah, Bruce Jenner, and daughters Kim, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie. "#family #love #memories"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite