Rob Kardashian reveals weight loss, '50 pounds' more to go!
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 13
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Keeping up with Rob Kardashian's weight loss!
After starting a diet and exercise plan in February, the 26-year-old reality star showed off his slimmer bod at the unveiling of his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line at Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 25.
"I still have to lose like 40 to 50 pounds believe it or not," Kardashian told Us Weekly at the event. "Six months I should be there."
In March, Kardashian told Us he weighed 235 pounds and recruited friends to join him in twice-daily workouts. On Saturday, he admitted, "That got [to be] too much . . . we do that, but I'm kind of doing my own thing with Lamar [Odom]'s trainer. He's on salary since he was 19 years old, so he works for us ... I've been spending time with him."
To help with his weight loss, Kardashian also said he's cutting back on drinking. "I'm not really drinking out here in Vegas -- I've been here since Wednesday and I leave Monday -- that's way too long," the sock designer said. "But I'm trying to get in a healthy direction."
In a February episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Kardashian blamed his weight gain on his break up with Rita Ora. "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative," he said. "All I did was gain f--king 40 pounds and lose so much money."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite