Rob Kardashian reveals weight loss, '50 pounds' more to go!
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 13
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Keeping up with Rob Kardashian's weight loss!
After starting a diet and exercise plan in February, the 26-year-old reality star showed off his slimmer bod at the unveiling of his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line at Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 25.
"I still have to lose like 40 to 50 pounds believe it or not," Kardashian told Us Weekly at the event. "Six months I should be there."
In March, Kardashian told Us he weighed 235 pounds and recruited friends to join him in twice-daily workouts. On Saturday, he admitted, "That got [to be] too much . . . we do that, but I'm kind of doing my own thing with Lamar [Odom]'s trainer. He's on salary since he was 19 years old, so he works for us ... I've been spending time with him."
To help with his weight loss, Kardashian also said he's cutting back on drinking. "I'm not really drinking out here in Vegas -- I've been here since Wednesday and I leave Monday -- that's way too long," the sock designer said. "But I'm trying to get in a healthy direction."
In a February episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Kardashian blamed his weight gain on his break up with Rita Ora. "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative," he said. "All I did was gain f--king 40 pounds and lose so much money."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite