Rob Kardashian reveals weight loss, '50 pounds' more to go!
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 13
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
Keeping up with Rob Kardashian's weight loss!
After starting a diet and exercise plan in February, the 26-year-old reality star showed off his slimmer bod at the unveiling of his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line at Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 25.
"I still have to lose like 40 to 50 pounds believe it or not," Kardashian told Us Weekly at the event. "Six months I should be there."
In March, Kardashian told Us he weighed 235 pounds and recruited friends to join him in twice-daily workouts. On Saturday, he admitted, "That got [to be] too much . . . we do that, but I'm kind of doing my own thing with Lamar [Odom]'s trainer. He's on salary since he was 19 years old, so he works for us ... I've been spending time with him."
To help with his weight loss, Kardashian also said he's cutting back on drinking. "I'm not really drinking out here in Vegas -- I've been here since Wednesday and I leave Monday -- that's way too long," the sock designer said. "But I'm trying to get in a healthy direction."
In a February episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Kardashian blamed his weight gain on his break up with Rita Ora. "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative," he said. "All I did was gain f--king 40 pounds and lose so much money."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite