Rob Kardashian talks Bruce and Kris split
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.7 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
Rob Kardashian is speaking out for the first time about his mother Kris Jenner's separation from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner.
"[Bruce has] been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and same obviously with my mom ... same with my sisters, there's no bad blood," he tells ET. "Even between my mom and Bruce there's no negative, bad blood. ... I don't think they can be in a happier place right now."
Rob also opened up about all the speculation that his sister, Khloe Kardashian, and her husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, are headed for their own split.
"Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, [is] my brother but Khloe is also my sister," he said. "[Khloe's] very happy and just going in the right direction."
Kris confirmed Tuesday that she and Bruce are separated and have been living separately. As for Khloe, she has not made any comment about the status of her four-year marriage to Odom, except for a handful of cryptic tweets Tuesday morning.
"Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand," she tweeted. "If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite