Rob Kardashian talks Bruce and Kris split
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.7 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Rob Kardashian is speaking out for the first time about his mother Kris Jenner's separation from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner.
"[Bruce has] been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and same obviously with my mom ... same with my sisters, there's no bad blood," he tells ET. "Even between my mom and Bruce there's no negative, bad blood. ... I don't think they can be in a happier place right now."
Rob also opened up about all the speculation that his sister, Khloe Kardashian, and her husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, are headed for their own split.
"Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, [is] my brother but Khloe is also my sister," he said. "[Khloe's] very happy and just going in the right direction."
Kris confirmed Tuesday that she and Bruce are separated and have been living separately. As for Khloe, she has not made any comment about the status of her four-year marriage to Odom, except for a handful of cryptic tweets Tuesday morning.
"Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand," she tweeted. "If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite