Rob Kardashian talks Bruce and Kris split
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.7 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Rob Kardashian is speaking out for the first time about his mother Kris Jenner's separation from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner.
"[Bruce has] been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and same obviously with my mom ... same with my sisters, there's no bad blood," he tells ET. "Even between my mom and Bruce there's no negative, bad blood. ... I don't think they can be in a happier place right now."
Rob also opened up about all the speculation that his sister, Khloe Kardashian, and her husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, are headed for their own split.
"Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, [is] my brother but Khloe is also my sister," he said. "[Khloe's] very happy and just going in the right direction."
Kris confirmed Tuesday that she and Bruce are separated and have been living separately. As for Khloe, she has not made any comment about the status of her four-year marriage to Odom, except for a handful of cryptic tweets Tuesday morning.
"Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand," she tweeted. "If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite