Rob Kardashian talks Bruce and Kris split
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.7 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Dollhouse's' EnMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual Assault
Rob Kardashian is speaking out for the first time about his mother Kris Jenner's separation from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner.
"[Bruce has] been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and same obviously with my mom ... same with my sisters, there's no bad blood," he tells ET. "Even between my mom and Bruce there's no negative, bad blood. ... I don't think they can be in a happier place right now."
Rob also opened up about all the speculation that his sister, Khloe Kardashian, and her husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, are headed for their own split.
"Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, [is] my brother but Khloe is also my sister," he said. "[Khloe's] very happy and just going in the right direction."
Kris confirmed Tuesday that she and Bruce are separated and have been living separately. As for Khloe, she has not made any comment about the status of her four-year marriage to Odom, except for a handful of cryptic tweets Tuesday morning.
"Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand," she tweeted. "If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite