Rob Kardashian talks Bruce and Kris split
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.7 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Rob Kardashian is speaking out for the first time about his mother Kris Jenner's separation from her husband of 22 years, Bruce Jenner.
"[Bruce has] been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and same obviously with my mom ... same with my sisters, there's no bad blood," he tells ET. "Even between my mom and Bruce there's no negative, bad blood. ... I don't think they can be in a happier place right now."
Rob also opened up about all the speculation that his sister, Khloe Kardashian, and her husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, are headed for their own split.
"Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, [is] my brother but Khloe is also my sister," he said. "[Khloe's] very happy and just going in the right direction."
Kris confirmed Tuesday that she and Bruce are separated and have been living separately. As for Khloe, she has not made any comment about the status of her four-year marriage to Odom, except for a handful of cryptic tweets Tuesday morning.
"Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand," she tweeted. "If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite