Robert Pattinson Jokes to Jimmy Kimmel: I'm Homeless!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DCA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Do-Nothing Congress Does Something for Chimps (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:25:07 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Conan Auditions for IHOP Commercials With Disastrous Results (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:28:45 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two Parts
Robert Pattinson is definitely ready to laugh again -- and then some! -- as demonstrated Wednesday night on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." The British star, 26, giggled and joked throughout his live interview, with no mention of Kristen Stewart or the cheating scandal that shattered their relationship last month.
Kimmel (who made no effort to broach the topic of 22-year-old Stewart's betrayal and its aftermath) noted to Pattinson that he said he was "homeless," without permanent Los Angeles digs, the last time he chatted on "JKL."
"I still am," joked Pattinson, who had shared a posh bungalow in the Los Feliz neighborhood with Stewart. Both Pattinson and Stewart have steered clear of that love nest since her fling with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders was revealed. "No, I rented this archway and I just live behind it. In one of those trash cans," Pattinson said.
Another way Pattinson is not living so large? "I buy everything off Craigslist," Pattinson explained, adding that he recently ventured to gritty Chino Hills, Calif., to buy a car for $2500.
The good-natured "Cosmopolis" star also revealed that he recently stumbled upon an area in Los Angeles notorious for "dogging" -- where men in parked cars covertly cruise for sex.
"I used to turn up at this parking lot lookin' at everyone like, 'Why are all these guys sittin' around in their cars all the time?' And I'm goin' there everyday kinda thinkin' nothing of it, coming out in my little Lycra pants, and one day there was a big raid," he explained.
Kimmel likened one scene in "Cosmopolis" to a "prostate exam," and Pattinson seemed "upset" during the filmed encounter.
"Someone was telling me about this vein that comes out of my forehead that only ever happens when very good things happen or very, very bad things," Pattinson said.
Stewart, by all accounts, is not feeling quite so cheery. Photographed on Aug. 20 in Los Angeles for the first time since the scandal broke, "she isn't sleeping and she stays up all night crying," a source tells the new Us Weekly, out now. "She's close to a total meltdown."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Robert Pattinson Jokes to Jimmy Kimmel: I'm Homeless!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite