Romance Report for May 2: Saliva Swaps and Smooth MovesRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn, Jim Carrey, January Jones
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 7
White House Handsiness
And here we thought Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn looked sort of sweet holding hands after Saturday's White House Correspondents' dinner. Turns out that was just their post-face-sucking cool-down. During the actual bash, which brought out President Obama, the Washington, D.C. press corps and celebrities galore, the pair apparently couldn't keep their tongues to themselves.
Us says ScarJo and Sean enjoyed an "intense make-out session" right as the main course was being served.
"She plopped down in his lap, and they were kissing," a spy notes to the New York Post.
The PDA continued as they took a cancer-stick break with pals in a nearby courtyard.
"Scarlett was pawing at Sean, holding on to his hip while he was smoking," a source tells the mag. "She gave him a short kiss. But then they took a walk some 30 feet away, broke off from the group and kissed some more."
In addition to polishing Scarlett's 26-year-old tonsils in front of the most powerful leader in the free world, Penn, 50, plans to take meetings on Capitol Hill this week to raise awareness for Haiti, where he's been living off and on since last year's devastating earthquake.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite