Ronan Farrow jokes about Mia Farrow, Frank Sinatra baby daddy story
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: AP; WENN/.2 of 6
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: FRANKIE ZITHS/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jessica Hill/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Even if Woody Allen isn't actually Ronan Farrow's father, the 25-year-old attorney has inherited some of the director's peerless wit. New York-based attorney Ronan blasted into national headlines on Wednesday morning after his famous mother, Mia Farrow, hinted to Vanity Fair that her ex, Frank Sinatra, is "possibly" Ronan's father.
"Listen, we're all 'possibly' Frank Sinatra's son," Ronan tweeted on Wednesday. According to Vanity Fair, Ronan and Allen, now 77, have been estranged ever since Allen left his mom in 1992 and took up with Soon-Yi Previn, Ronan's adopted sister.
Indeed, the wunderkind, whose Twitter account has garnered something of a cult following, joked on the microblogging site on Father's Day 2012, "Happy father's day. Or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."
Ronan didn't address the paternity question to Vanity Fair, focusing instead on growing up with Mia and many adopted brothers and sisters. "I am so proud of my family ... I grew up across the table from [brother] Moses, who has cerebral palsy, and next to my sister Quincy, born of a drug-addicted inner-city mother, and Minh, who is blind." ("Rosemary's Baby" actress Farrow, 68, has four biological children and 11 adopted children overall.)
He added, "I could never have understood what it means to grow up blind or with cerebral palsy. I saw problems and needs, so the next thing you think is, 'OK, what are you going to do about it?'"
Ronan's profile is also on the rise professionally speaking. A journalist, human rights activist and Rhodes Scholar who has served in the Obama administration's foreign policy department, Ronan is said to be in talks to host his own MSNBC program, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite