Ronan Farrow jokes about Mia Farrow, Frank Sinatra baby daddy story
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: AP; WENN/.2 of 6
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: FRANKIE ZITHS/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jessica Hill/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
Even if Woody Allen isn't actually Ronan Farrow's father, the 25-year-old attorney has inherited some of the director's peerless wit. New York-based attorney Ronan blasted into national headlines on Wednesday morning after his famous mother, Mia Farrow, hinted to Vanity Fair that her ex, Frank Sinatra, is "possibly" Ronan's father.
"Listen, we're all 'possibly' Frank Sinatra's son," Ronan tweeted on Wednesday. According to Vanity Fair, Ronan and Allen, now 77, have been estranged ever since Allen left his mom in 1992 and took up with Soon-Yi Previn, Ronan's adopted sister.
Indeed, the wunderkind, whose Twitter account has garnered something of a cult following, joked on the microblogging site on Father's Day 2012, "Happy father's day. Or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."
Ronan didn't address the paternity question to Vanity Fair, focusing instead on growing up with Mia and many adopted brothers and sisters. "I am so proud of my family ... I grew up across the table from [brother] Moses, who has cerebral palsy, and next to my sister Quincy, born of a drug-addicted inner-city mother, and Minh, who is blind." ("Rosemary's Baby" actress Farrow, 68, has four biological children and 11 adopted children overall.)
He added, "I could never have understood what it means to grow up blind or with cerebral palsy. I saw problems and needs, so the next thing you think is, 'OK, what are you going to do about it?'"
Ronan's profile is also on the rise professionally speaking. A journalist, human rights activist and Rhodes Scholar who has served in the Obama administration's foreign policy department, Ronan is said to be in talks to host his own MSNBC program, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite