Ronnie Ortiz-Magro hospitalized: 'Jersey Shore' star battling kidney stones
- Photo: DT2/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Mario&Luigi/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has had to put the fist-pumping on hold. The 27-year-old "Jersey Shore" star has been hospitalized with kidney stones, his rep confirmed to Us Weekly. The news was first reported by People.
Ortiz-Magro, who is still dating his longtime girlfriend and "Jersey Shore" co-star Sammi Giancola, tweeted to his fans that he was in the hospital on Saturday, Apr. 27. (Shortly before he became ill, Ortiz-Magro tweeted that he was in Florida promoting his new Smush Cocktail line.)
"Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone!" he wrote. "Kidneys. FML."
When one follower suggested he take some protein, Ortiz-Magro tweeted back, "I have to because I can't hold any food down from the pain."
"Worst feeling," he added. "So uncomfortable."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite