Roseanne Barr gets Peace and Freedom party nomination
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: JOAN FAHRENTHOLD/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Mark Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Actress Roseanne Barr is continuing her bid for the White House after clinching the presidential nomination of the Peace and Freedom party.
The comic received the majority of votes at the small political party's nominating convention in Los Angeles on Saturday. She has joined forces with Peace And Freedom party member and anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, who will be her vice presidential running mate.
RELATED: Barr on California ballot
A message posted on her Roseanne Barr for President website reads, "She is the lone voice of courage and reason who is unstoppable as she holds corporate-funded politicians feet to the fire."
RELATED: National Anthem flubs
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite