Roseanne Barr gets Peace and Freedom party nomination
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: JOAN FAHRENTHOLD/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Mark Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
Actress Roseanne Barr is continuing her bid for the White House after clinching the presidential nomination of the Peace and Freedom party.
The comic received the majority of votes at the small political party's nominating convention in Los Angeles on Saturday. She has joined forces with Peace And Freedom party member and anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, who will be her vice presidential running mate.
RELATED: Barr on California ballot
A message posted on her Roseanne Barr for President website reads, "She is the lone voice of courage and reason who is unstoppable as she holds corporate-funded politicians feet to the fire."
RELATED: National Anthem flubs
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite