Rosie O'Donnell, Fiancee Michelle Rounds Trying for a Baby!
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
Rosie O'Donnell and fiancee Michelle Rounds have only been engaged a short while, and already they're planning to expand their family!
On Friday's episode of her OWN talk show, O'Donnell, 49, sits down for an hour-long interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz and reveals that she and her fiancee are starting the family planning process.
"Michelle is seeing a fertility doctor," a source close to O'Donnell tells Us Weekly. "She is really excited and they cannot wait to add to their family. Rosie goes to all of her doctors' appointments with her and is really supportive. She isn't pregnant yet but they hope as soon as possible she will be."
Looking to tie the knot on Long Island where she grew up, O'Donnell -- who was married to Kelli Carpenter from 2004-2007 -- intends to have a low-key ceremony, and involve her four children: Blake, Parker, Chelsea and Vivienne.
"She is thinking of having her brother walk her down the aisle. She wants a proper, traditional wedding this time around," explains the source. "Michelle will say vows to the kids as well as to Rosie."
O'Donnell confirmed her engagement in December 2011 during a commercial break from "The Rosie Show," telling Us later that she knew Rounds was The One "about a week after we met" at a Starbucks coffee shop. "She's literally perfection."
O'Donnell's interview with Dr. Oz airs Thursday on OWN. She'll also be live-tweeting (@Rosie and @TheRosieShow) and answering Facebook questions (www.facebook.com/RosieODonnellOfficial) during the episode from 7 - 8 p.m. (EST)
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite