Rosie O'Donnell gives health and diet update
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DJDM/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
During a guest-hosting gig on "Anderson Live," Rosie O'Donnell opens up about life after her heart attack and says she is successfully losing weight in her transition to a healthier lifestyle.
While Anderson Cooper is on location reporting on the latest developments in the Middle East, Rosie teamed up with "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes to hold down the fort on his daytime talk show.
"Feeling a lot better, thank you," Rosie said in response to a viewer's question about her health status after suffering a heart attack in August. "I got my number yesterday, I am way up there. I don't mean weight, I mean like good like blood pressure and I've lost like twelve pounds. We are going for a pound a week."
When co-host NeNe tells Rosie she's looking good, she responds by addressing her health scare. "Thanks, you know I had a heart attack. I keep telling everyone I had a heart attack and my kids are like, 'Will you shut up already?' And I am like, 'No, I had a heart attack.'"
NeNe then reponds: "Well you know what, you don't look like a person who had a heart attack. Your hair looks full, I love how you're looking."
For more of the interview, including Rosie reacting to Donald Trump's restaurant in Las Vegas getting a "C" rating, tune in to Monday's edition of "Anderson Live."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite