Rosie O'Donnell gives health and diet update
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DJDM/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
During a guest-hosting gig on "Anderson Live," Rosie O'Donnell opens up about life after her heart attack and says she is successfully losing weight in her transition to a healthier lifestyle.
While Anderson Cooper is on location reporting on the latest developments in the Middle East, Rosie teamed up with "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes to hold down the fort on his daytime talk show.
"Feeling a lot better, thank you," Rosie said in response to a viewer's question about her health status after suffering a heart attack in August. "I got my number yesterday, I am way up there. I don't mean weight, I mean like good like blood pressure and I've lost like twelve pounds. We are going for a pound a week."
When co-host NeNe tells Rosie she's looking good, she responds by addressing her health scare. "Thanks, you know I had a heart attack. I keep telling everyone I had a heart attack and my kids are like, 'Will you shut up already?' And I am like, 'No, I had a heart attack.'"
NeNe then reponds: "Well you know what, you don't look like a person who had a heart attack. Your hair looks full, I love how you're looking."
For more of the interview, including Rosie reacting to Donald Trump's restaurant in Las Vegas getting a "C" rating, tune in to Monday's edition of "Anderson Live."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite