Rosie O'Donnell Hints at Split With Wife
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Rosie O'Donnell has confirmed that she and wife Kelli Carpenter are on the rocks.
In a new interview with USA Today, she says, "We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues."
The 47-year-old O'Donnell, who has been suggesting a split on her blog, wouldn't confirm a National Enquirer report that Carpenter, 42, has moved out of their Nyack, NY, home and into Manhattan. (USA Today notes that Carpenter was not at the house during the interview.)
"We're a family, we remain a family and we're working on the issues," O'Donnell said, noting that the well-being of their four children -- Parker, 14, Chelsea, 12 and Blake, 10, and Vivienne ("Vivi"), 7 -- is top priority.
"They're adorable and wonderful and they are by far a priority," said O'Donnell, who wed Carpenter in San Francisco in 2004. "Kelli and I love each other very much and we are working on our issues. Those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever. And that is something that has been agreed upon by all parties."
With tears in her eyes, she added, "But everything's fine and everybody's good and we're still both raising them together. We will both continue to parent them and we're friendly and everything's all right."
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite