Rosie O'Donnell Hints at Split With Wife
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Dave Allocca/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP3 of 6
- Photo: AP4 of 6
- Photo: AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Rosie O'Donnell has confirmed that she and wife Kelli Carpenter are on the rocks.
In a new interview with USA Today, she says, "We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues."
The 47-year-old O'Donnell, who has been suggesting a split on her blog, wouldn't confirm a National Enquirer report that Carpenter, 42, has moved out of their Nyack, NY, home and into Manhattan. (USA Today notes that Carpenter was not at the house during the interview.)
"We're a family, we remain a family and we're working on the issues," O'Donnell said, noting that the well-being of their four children -- Parker, 14, Chelsea, 12 and Blake, 10, and Vivienne ("Vivi"), 7 -- is top priority.
"They're adorable and wonderful and they are by far a priority," said O'Donnell, who wed Carpenter in San Francisco in 2004. "Kelli and I love each other very much and we are working on our issues. Those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever. And that is something that has been agreed upon by all parties."
With tears in her eyes, she added, "But everything's fine and everybody's good and we're still both raising them together. We will both continue to parent them and we're friendly and everything's all right."
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite