Rosie O'Donnell Thanks Fans After Heart Attack, Eats Grape-Nuts
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: David J. Phillip/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Rosie O'Donnell is taking time to stop and smell the roses -- and to eat Grape-Nuts -- after suffering a heart attack last week.
After revealing her health scare Monday on her website, the 50-year-old comedienne tweeted a photo of herself to fans to show she's doing well.
"Listening to Barry Manilow -- painting -- feeling good -- Life," she tweeted Tuesday with a snapshot of herself smiling on a sunny day. O'Donnell also shared two closeup shots of roses sent by her supporters. "Some beautiful flowers . . . thank you."
Earlier in the day, O'Donnell wrote, "Good morning all -- thanks for all the good wishes! Happy -- grateful." Along with the note, the star shared a photo of the "good for your heart" label on a box of Grape-Nuts cereal.
On Monday, O'Donnell revealed on her website that after helping an "enormous woman" out of her car last week, she "had an ache in my chest, both my arms were sore, everything felt bruised." After visiting a cardiologist, O'Donnell learned she had suffered a myocardial infarction (heart attack).
"The doctor did an EKG and sent me to the hospital where a stent was put in. My LAD [left anterior descending coronary artery] was 99% blocked," she explained. "They call this type of heart attack the Widow maker. I am lucky to be here."
"Know the symptoms ladies. Listen to the voice inside, the one we all so easily ignore," O'Donnell warned. "Call 911. Save yourself."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite