Rosie Pope pregnant with fourth child!
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Ed Rieker for Quinny and Maxi-Cosi/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Diane Bondareff for Mattel/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Rosie Pope is pregnant in heels one again! Bravo's "Pregnant in Heels" star is expecting her fourth child with husband Daron Pope, she confirms to Us Weekly. "We are thrilled with the news!" Pope tells Us.
Pope, 33, and her husband are already parents to sons J.R., 4, and Wellington, 2, and daughter Vivienne, 15 months.
On Mother's Day last year, the Rosie Pope Maternity designer live-tweeted the birth of her daughter. "Contractions 3-5 mins apart," she tweeted early that morning. "Just spoke to my boys, they are excited and got up to say good bye to mom this morning." Later, Daron took over and wrote, "Let the pushing begin! After 1st vomit, she started pushing. She's doing great."
The Bravo star, who helps expectant mothers with her maternity concierge service, told Us in January 2012 that she was delighted to be welcoming a baby girl into their family. "I'm still in shock!" she told Us at the time. "Honestly, I thought we were only going to have boys."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite