Russell Armstrong to Be Cremated; Funeral Slated for Wednesday
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The late Russell Armstrong's family and friends are getting ready to say goodbye. The estranged husband of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong took his own life early last week. His funeral is slated for Wednesday afternoon, an insider confirms to Us Weekly.
Prior to that service, Armstrong's body will be cremated, with Taylor, 40, and his parents (who reside in Texas) dividing the ashes.
Russell was 47 at the time of his death. He leaves behind Kennedy, his daughter with Taylor, and two older sons from previous relationships.
Alleging physical and emotional abuse, Taylor filed for divorce over a month ago. But Russell was hoping for a reconciliation, the source adds, saying that he was wearing his wedding ring at the time of his death.
Taylor made her first public appearance since Russell's death last Friday, wearing all black during a visit to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles, spending nearly two hours in the chapel. "The people traveling with her were comforting her and wanted to get her inside the building as quickly as possible," a witness told Us.
Russell's pal and business partner told Us that his friend "loved his family. ... He was not the bad guy that Bravo made him out to be. He was a good guy. He was a good, loving man."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite