Russell Armstrong's Sister Believes He Was Murdered
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Rumorfix.com/.2 of 10
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 10
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
By Wonderwall Editors
Although the Los Angeles Coroner's office has ruled Russell Armstrong's death a suicide, his sister believes the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member was murdered.
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
In a series of high profile interviews this week, Laurie Armstrong Kelsoe has voiced her concern that her brother's death is not being treated as foul play. She maintains that more investigation is needed into what actually happened before he was discovered dead in his home on Aug. 15, apparently having hanged himself.
"Not one of us — his family — believe he committed suicide," Kelsoe told RumorFix.com earlier this week. "We just don't believe that's what happened at all." Declaring her intentions to alert the authorities, Kelsoe added, "I'm going to call the D.A.'s office."
On Wednesday, it was revealed that Armstrong, who had suffered from depression following a separation from his wife, Taylor, was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of his death – a fact CNN's Nancy Grace has suggested supports Kelsoe's theory that her brother did not kill himself.
"It wasn't an option, the way we were raised and our beliefs ... as a Chiristan family, suicide was not an option," Kelsoe told Grace.
"I just now have started standing up for what I have said all along in private. I didn't want to start all this before the funeral, but it was in the works."
Kelsoe has also appeared on the "Today" show to discuss her belief that Armstrong, 47, was murdered.
Armstrong's family is reportedly now seeking the assistance of a private investigator to determine the cause of his death.
The Sept. 5 season premiere of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" included a segment about Armstrong's death, which, according to The Hollywood Reporter, appeared to have contributed to it becoming the highest-rated episode in the show's history.
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite