Russell Armstrong's Sister Believes He Was Murdered
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Rumorfix.com/.2 of 10
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 10
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
By Wonderwall Editors
Although the Los Angeles Coroner's office has ruled Russell Armstrong's death a suicide, his sister believes the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cast member was murdered.
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
In a series of high profile interviews this week, Laurie Armstrong Kelsoe has voiced her concern that her brother's death is not being treated as foul play. She maintains that more investigation is needed into what actually happened before he was discovered dead in his home on Aug. 15, apparently having hanged himself.
"Not one of us — his family — believe he committed suicide," Kelsoe told RumorFix.com earlier this week. "We just don't believe that's what happened at all." Declaring her intentions to alert the authorities, Kelsoe added, "I'm going to call the D.A.'s office."
On Wednesday, it was revealed that Armstrong, who had suffered from depression following a separation from his wife, Taylor, was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of his death – a fact CNN's Nancy Grace has suggested supports Kelsoe's theory that her brother did not kill himself.
"It wasn't an option, the way we were raised and our beliefs ... as a Chiristan family, suicide was not an option," Kelsoe told Grace.
"I just now have started standing up for what I have said all along in private. I didn't want to start all this before the funeral, but it was in the works."
Kelsoe has also appeared on the "Today" show to discuss her belief that Armstrong, 47, was murdered.
Armstrong's family is reportedly now seeking the assistance of a private investigator to determine the cause of his death.
The Sept. 5 season premiere of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" included a segment about Armstrong's death, which, according to The Hollywood Reporter, appeared to have contributed to it becoming the highest-rated episode in the show's history.
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite