'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy welcomes baby boy, Logan Phineas, with husband David Miller
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy and his husband David Miller celebrated this holiday season with the perfect present: a bouncing baby boy.
"Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, Born December 24, 9:47 a.m.," the couple proudly shared in an email announcement sent out Christmas Eve.
Murphy, 47, and Miller, a photographer, also attached a photo of their newborn babe lying inside a Christmas stocking, E! News reports.
The little bundle of joy weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches. Additional details about the birth were not available.
Murphy and Miller married in July in a ceremony in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy wasted no time afterward insisting that the couple were ready to expand their family.
"I thought if I don’t do this … I’m 46 … I will really, really regret it," he said in an interview with Vogue earlier this year. "I want the kid to be bold. And I have a lot of preparation, dealing with these actors. [They're like,] 'Really? F--- you. I'm going to do the opposite of what you want.' But I realize, you just have to let go or you're screwed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite