'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy welcomes baby boy, Logan Phineas, with husband David Miller
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy and his husband David Miller celebrated this holiday season with the perfect present: a bouncing baby boy.
"Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, Born December 24, 9:47 a.m.," the couple proudly shared in an email announcement sent out Christmas Eve.
Murphy, 47, and Miller, a photographer, also attached a photo of their newborn babe lying inside a Christmas stocking, E! News reports.
The little bundle of joy weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches. Additional details about the birth were not available.
Murphy and Miller married in July in a ceremony in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy wasted no time afterward insisting that the couple were ready to expand their family.
"I thought if I don’t do this … I’m 46 … I will really, really regret it," he said in an interview with Vogue earlier this year. "I want the kid to be bold. And I have a lot of preparation, dealing with these actors. [They're like,] 'Really? F--- you. I'm going to do the opposite of what you want.' But I realize, you just have to let go or you're screwed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite