'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy welcomes baby boy, Logan Phineas, with husband David Miller
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy and his husband David Miller celebrated this holiday season with the perfect present: a bouncing baby boy.
"Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, Born December 24, 9:47 a.m.," the couple proudly shared in an email announcement sent out Christmas Eve.
Murphy, 47, and Miller, a photographer, also attached a photo of their newborn babe lying inside a Christmas stocking, E! News reports.
The little bundle of joy weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches. Additional details about the birth were not available.
Murphy and Miller married in July in a ceremony in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy wasted no time afterward insisting that the couple were ready to expand their family.
"I thought if I don’t do this … I’m 46 … I will really, really regret it," he said in an interview with Vogue earlier this year. "I want the kid to be bold. And I have a lot of preparation, dealing with these actors. [They're like,] 'Really? F--- you. I'm going to do the opposite of what you want.' But I realize, you just have to let go or you're screwed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite