Ryan Murphy Says He Secretly Got Married Months Ago
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is a married man after secretly exchanging vows with his fiance David Miller in July 2012.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'Glee' Edition
The TV director wed his boyfriend of two years on July 4 in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy is convinced his romance with the photographer has changed him for the better.
He tells Vogue, "He's the Rock of Gibraltar. Incredibly kind and very wise and not interested in celebrity or money or fame. Just family and love. The very thing I needed at a point in my life when I was like a balloon with no tether. He was like, 'Sit down. Shut the f--- up. You're wrong. Be humble. Be smarter. Stop.' That was David.";
And the Golden Globe winner reveals that the newlyweds, who got engaged last year, are already thinking about starting a family.
He adds, "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ... not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it ... I want the kid to be bold."
But he worries children will exacerbate his obsessive compulsive disorder, joking, "I worry about that! I have really bad OCD. My thing, since I was a child, is that I can have chaos within control. So if I have a desk, I art-direct the pens, and then I can be a whirling dervish."
However, Murphy's leading lady on the hit musical comedy "Glee," Lea Michele, has no doubt the pair will be good parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents," she said. "I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite