Ryan Murphy Says He Secretly Got Married Months Ago
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is a married man after secretly exchanging vows with his fiance David Miller in July 2012.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'Glee' Edition
The TV director wed his boyfriend of two years on July 4 in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy is convinced his romance with the photographer has changed him for the better.
He tells Vogue, "He's the Rock of Gibraltar. Incredibly kind and very wise and not interested in celebrity or money or fame. Just family and love. The very thing I needed at a point in my life when I was like a balloon with no tether. He was like, 'Sit down. Shut the f--- up. You're wrong. Be humble. Be smarter. Stop.' That was David.";
And the Golden Globe winner reveals that the newlyweds, who got engaged last year, are already thinking about starting a family.
He adds, "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ... not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it ... I want the kid to be bold."
But he worries children will exacerbate his obsessive compulsive disorder, joking, "I worry about that! I have really bad OCD. My thing, since I was a child, is that I can have chaos within control. So if I have a desk, I art-direct the pens, and then I can be a whirling dervish."
However, Murphy's leading lady on the hit musical comedy "Glee," Lea Michele, has no doubt the pair will be good parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents," she said. "I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream."
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite