Ryan Murphy Says He Secretly Got Married Months Ago
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video CreatorsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Poacher Drama 'Africa'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- 'The View' Women May Have Set a Record for Saying 'Vagina' in OnMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:42:00 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Movie's Taylor Russell Books Recurring Role on TNT&amMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:00:00 AM
- Celebrate 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' With Historical Doc 'Last Hijack&aMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:53:00 AM
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video Creators
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is a married man after secretly exchanging vows with his fiance David Miller in July 2012.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'Glee' Edition
The TV director wed his boyfriend of two years on July 4 in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy is convinced his romance with the photographer has changed him for the better.
He tells Vogue, "He's the Rock of Gibraltar. Incredibly kind and very wise and not interested in celebrity or money or fame. Just family and love. The very thing I needed at a point in my life when I was like a balloon with no tether. He was like, 'Sit down. Shut the f--- up. You're wrong. Be humble. Be smarter. Stop.' That was David.";
And the Golden Globe winner reveals that the newlyweds, who got engaged last year, are already thinking about starting a family.
He adds, "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ... not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it ... I want the kid to be bold."
But he worries children will exacerbate his obsessive compulsive disorder, joking, "I worry about that! I have really bad OCD. My thing, since I was a child, is that I can have chaos within control. So if I have a desk, I art-direct the pens, and then I can be a whirling dervish."
However, Murphy's leading lady on the hit musical comedy "Glee," Lea Michele, has no doubt the pair will be good parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents," she said. "I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream."
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite