Ryan Murphy Says He Secretly Got Married Months Ago
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is a married man after secretly exchanging vows with his fiance David Miller in July 2012.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'Glee' Edition
The TV director wed his boyfriend of two years on July 4 in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy is convinced his romance with the photographer has changed him for the better.
He tells Vogue, "He's the Rock of Gibraltar. Incredibly kind and very wise and not interested in celebrity or money or fame. Just family and love. The very thing I needed at a point in my life when I was like a balloon with no tether. He was like, 'Sit down. Shut the f--- up. You're wrong. Be humble. Be smarter. Stop.' That was David.";
And the Golden Globe winner reveals that the newlyweds, who got engaged last year, are already thinking about starting a family.
He adds, "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ... not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it ... I want the kid to be bold."
But he worries children will exacerbate his obsessive compulsive disorder, joking, "I worry about that! I have really bad OCD. My thing, since I was a child, is that I can have chaos within control. So if I have a desk, I art-direct the pens, and then I can be a whirling dervish."
However, Murphy's leading lady on the hit musical comedy "Glee," Lea Michele, has no doubt the pair will be good parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents," she said. "I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite