Ryan Murphy Says He Secretly Got Married Months Ago
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is a married man after secretly exchanging vows with his fiance David Miller in July 2012.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'Glee' Edition
The TV director wed his boyfriend of two years on July 4 in Provincetown, Mass., and Murphy is convinced his romance with the photographer has changed him for the better.
He tells Vogue, "He's the Rock of Gibraltar. Incredibly kind and very wise and not interested in celebrity or money or fame. Just family and love. The very thing I needed at a point in my life when I was like a balloon with no tether. He was like, 'Sit down. Shut the f--- up. You're wrong. Be humble. Be smarter. Stop.' That was David.";
And the Golden Globe winner reveals that the newlyweds, who got engaged last year, are already thinking about starting a family.
He adds, "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ... not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it ... I want the kid to be bold."
But he worries children will exacerbate his obsessive compulsive disorder, joking, "I worry about that! I have really bad OCD. My thing, since I was a child, is that I can have chaos within control. So if I have a desk, I art-direct the pens, and then I can be a whirling dervish."
However, Murphy's leading lady on the hit musical comedy "Glee," Lea Michele, has no doubt the pair will be good parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents," she said. "I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite