Ryan on Simon's Engagement: "Just like the Jonas Bros., I believe it's a commitment ring"
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Steven Lawton/FilmMagic2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Brenda Rodriguez, with reporting by Kelly E. Carter
There is no rest for the weary -- especially if you're the hardest working man in Hollywood. With only days to go before the Academy Awards, Ryan Seacrest took time out from his many hosting duties to attend the The Wrap pre-Oscar party at Culina, the new restaurant at the Four Seasons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills on Monday night. We caught up with the "American Idol" host to dish about Simon Cowell's engagement news and how he's preparing for the Oscar red carpet on Sunday.
Wonderwall: Lets get to the big news: Simon's engagement. Do you think he's really settling down?
Ryan Seacrest: Just like the Jonas Bros., I believe it's a commitment ring. I don't know if there's any more to it.
WW: I guess we'll have to wait and see. You've got a big day coming up working "E! Live from the Red Carpet" on Oscar Day. Any pampering sessions to prepare?
RS: I don't get a massage. We're there all day. It's a full day event.
RELATED: See more pictures of Ryan
WW: Do you do your film homework before the show?
RS: I watch the movies and try and think of a few things that people at home might want to know.
RELATED: Read the latest on "American Idol"
WW: What's your favorite part of the show?
RS: The best part of that show is not what you plan or what you do to prepare but for what you don't prepare for.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite