Ryan O'Neal Wore Farrah Fawcett T-Shirt on Anniversary of Her Death
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
It's been three years since Farrah Fawcett passed away, and her longtime love Ryan O'Neal is doing everything in his power to make sure she isn't forgotten.
On the anniversary of her June 25, 2009 passing (which happened to be the same day Michael Jackson died), O'Neal donned a T-shirt bearing an image of a radiant, youthful Fawcett during her "Charlie's Angels" days.
The former pinup girl died at the age of 62 after a two-and-a-half-year battle with cancer. She and O'Neal were together from 1979 until 1997. They welcomed a son, Redmond, in 1985.
Fawcett and O'Neal split after the actress witnessed her partner cheating on her with a younger woman, though they reconnected in 2006, just a year before Fawcett was diagnosed with anal cancer.
"I stayed as close to her as I could," O'Neal told USA Today in April. "And she needed me."
In his memoir about their relationship, "Both of Us: My Life With Farrah," O'Neal, who is currently battling stage 2 prostate cancer, discusses why they never tied the knot.
"I wish we had, but we were rebels," he writes. He also says he's convinced one day, he and Fawcett will be reunited. "She is why I don't fear passing," O'Neal, 71, shared. "I know she's waiting for me."
Farrah Fawcett fans can support The Farrah Fawcett Foundation by purchasing a $24 Farrah Fawcett T-shirt like O'Neal's (available at Urban Outfitters). A portion of the proceeds go to cancer research. For more information, visit The Farrah Fawcett Foundation's page on Facebook.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite