Ryan O'Neal Wore Farrah Fawcett T-Shirt on Anniversary of Her Death
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja/Pacific Coast News1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Rourke/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
It's been three years since Farrah Fawcett passed away, and her longtime love Ryan O'Neal is doing everything in his power to make sure she isn't forgotten.
On the anniversary of her June 25, 2009 passing (which happened to be the same day Michael Jackson died), O'Neal donned a T-shirt bearing an image of a radiant, youthful Fawcett during her "Charlie's Angels" days.
The former pinup girl died at the age of 62 after a two-and-a-half-year battle with cancer. She and O'Neal were together from 1979 until 1997. They welcomed a son, Redmond, in 1985.
Fawcett and O'Neal split after the actress witnessed her partner cheating on her with a younger woman, though they reconnected in 2006, just a year before Fawcett was diagnosed with anal cancer.
"I stayed as close to her as I could," O'Neal told USA Today in April. "And she needed me."
In his memoir about their relationship, "Both of Us: My Life With Farrah," O'Neal, who is currently battling stage 2 prostate cancer, discusses why they never tied the knot.
"I wish we had, but we were rebels," he writes. He also says he's convinced one day, he and Fawcett will be reunited. "She is why I don't fear passing," O'Neal, 71, shared. "I know she's waiting for me."
Farrah Fawcett fans can support The Farrah Fawcett Foundation by purchasing a $24 Farrah Fawcett T-shirt like O'Neal's (available at Urban Outfitters). A portion of the proceeds go to cancer research. For more information, visit The Farrah Fawcett Foundation's page on Facebook.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite