Ryan Seacrest Gets Elbow Surgery to Repair Torn Tendon
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: EP/Bauer-Griffin5 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin17 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Do-Nothing Congress Does Something for Chimps (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:25:07 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box Office
Despite his busy schedule, Ryan Seacrest found time to repair a torn tendon in his elbow Wednesday.
"I had a probe stuck into my right elbow," the 37-year-old "American Idol" host said on his KIIS-FM radio show. "They went in with a tiny little probe and they scraped some scar tissue from the tendon, because I tore the tendon from working out."
Seacrest was awake for the procedure, though he "couldn't look" at what was happening. "But [I could feel] the pressure."
The minor surgery took longer than Seacrest anticipated. "I didn't calculate suturing into my schedule," he said. "I thought it was an in-and-out, 12-minute procedure."
The surgery lasted a few hours, though "it was very easy and practically noninvasive," said Seacrest, who's still going strong with girlfriend Julianne Hough, 23.
Though he's still recovering, Seacrest is still expected to host "American Idol"'s results show Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite