Ryan Seacrest Gets Elbow Surgery to Repair Torn Tendon
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: EP/Bauer-Griffin5 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin17 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Despite his busy schedule, Ryan Seacrest found time to repair a torn tendon in his elbow Wednesday.
"I had a probe stuck into my right elbow," the 37-year-old "American Idol" host said on his KIIS-FM radio show. "They went in with a tiny little probe and they scraped some scar tissue from the tendon, because I tore the tendon from working out."
Seacrest was awake for the procedure, though he "couldn't look" at what was happening. "But [I could feel] the pressure."
The minor surgery took longer than Seacrest anticipated. "I didn't calculate suturing into my schedule," he said. "I thought it was an in-and-out, 12-minute procedure."
The surgery lasted a few hours, though "it was very easy and practically noninvasive," said Seacrest, who's still going strong with girlfriend Julianne Hough, 23.
Though he's still recovering, Seacrest is still expected to host "American Idol"'s results show Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite