Ryan Seacrest Gets Elbow Surgery to Repair Torn Tendon
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: EP/Bauer-Griffin5 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin17 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on TwitterMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:30:00 PM
- NBC's 'Constantine' Casts Mexican-American Star as ZedMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:24:00 PM
- Telenovela Star Angelica Celaya Cast as Zed on ConstantineMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:42:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives of NJ's' Dina Manzo on Haters: 'I Don'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:24:00 PM
- The Mysteries of Laura Promises Drama, Comedy and ... Barf!MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:06:00 PM
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on Twitter
Despite his busy schedule, Ryan Seacrest found time to repair a torn tendon in his elbow Wednesday.
"I had a probe stuck into my right elbow," the 37-year-old "American Idol" host said on his KIIS-FM radio show. "They went in with a tiny little probe and they scraped some scar tissue from the tendon, because I tore the tendon from working out."
Seacrest was awake for the procedure, though he "couldn't look" at what was happening. "But [I could feel] the pressure."
The minor surgery took longer than Seacrest anticipated. "I didn't calculate suturing into my schedule," he said. "I thought it was an in-and-out, 12-minute procedure."
The surgery lasted a few hours, though "it was very easy and practically noninvasive," said Seacrest, who's still going strong with girlfriend Julianne Hough, 23.
Though he's still recovering, Seacrest is still expected to host "American Idol"'s results show Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite