Ryan Seacrest Gets Elbow Surgery to Repair Torn Tendon
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: EP/Bauer-Griffin5 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin17 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of Anarchy
Despite his busy schedule, Ryan Seacrest found time to repair a torn tendon in his elbow Wednesday.
"I had a probe stuck into my right elbow," the 37-year-old "American Idol" host said on his KIIS-FM radio show. "They went in with a tiny little probe and they scraped some scar tissue from the tendon, because I tore the tendon from working out."
Seacrest was awake for the procedure, though he "couldn't look" at what was happening. "But [I could feel] the pressure."
The minor surgery took longer than Seacrest anticipated. "I didn't calculate suturing into my schedule," he said. "I thought it was an in-and-out, 12-minute procedure."
The surgery lasted a few hours, though "it was very easy and practically noninvasive," said Seacrest, who's still going strong with girlfriend Julianne Hough, 23.
Though he's still recovering, Seacrest is still expected to host "American Idol"'s results show Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite