Ryan Seacrest Gets Elbow Surgery to Repair Torn Tendon
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: EP/Bauer-Griffin5 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter14 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin16 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin17 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Despite his busy schedule, Ryan Seacrest found time to repair a torn tendon in his elbow Wednesday.
"I had a probe stuck into my right elbow," the 37-year-old "American Idol" host said on his KIIS-FM radio show. "They went in with a tiny little probe and they scraped some scar tissue from the tendon, because I tore the tendon from working out."
Seacrest was awake for the procedure, though he "couldn't look" at what was happening. "But [I could feel] the pressure."
The minor surgery took longer than Seacrest anticipated. "I didn't calculate suturing into my schedule," he said. "I thought it was an in-and-out, 12-minute procedure."
The surgery lasted a few hours, though "it was very easy and practically noninvasive," said Seacrest, who's still going strong with girlfriend Julianne Hough, 23.
Though he's still recovering, Seacrest is still expected to host "American Idol"'s results show Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite