Ryan Seacrest launching first-ever clothing line
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: @keithurban/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Shelby Case/.11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest is set to branch out into fashion with a menswear line.
The Ryan Seacrest Distinction collection, which will feature suits, tuxedos, dress shirts, ties and belts will launch this fall.
RELATED: 2014 Grammy Awards, TwitPics edition
He tells the Wall Street Journal, "I'm not a designer, nor do I think I am. I see an opportunity to help curate these different pieces for guys at an accessible level."
Seacrest will also release a sweater line next year.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite