Sammi on Reuniting with Ronnie: 'You never know'
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Fred Montana / Splash News/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
By Michelle Lanz with reporting by Rebecca Silverstein
Newly single "Jersey Shore" cast member Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola isn't letting her breakup with Ronnie get her down. The "Jersey" girl showed up at New York Fashion Week on Thursday, sitting front row at the Style 360 bebe BLACK show. Wonderwall got some time to chat with Sammi about her thoughts on next season, her favorite trends and whether or not her split with Ronnie is for good.
WONDERWALL: What brings you here? Are you a fan of bebe?
SAMMI SWEETHEART: I'm definitely a fan of bebe. I always wear their stuff when I'm at events and stuff, so I'm very familiar with the line.
WW: Next season of "Jersey Shore" will be in Italy. Will you be there?
SS: Maybe, maybe not! I hope so. I love Italy. I studied it in high school and in college, so I'd be really excited to go there.
WW: Do you speak Italian?
SS: I can understand it but I can't speak it very well.
WW: Have you been watching this season?
SS: I have. I watch it when you guys watch it every Thursday night.
WW: When you watch, do you ever regret stuff you did or said?
SS: Oh yeah. There's definitely times ... and there's a lot of moments like, "Oh, that happened!" or "I'm glad that happened." It's a mix-up for me. Jersey was another difficult time, so it's hard to go back and relive all the negative moments.
WW: Do you think this is the last Sammi/Ronnie breakup?
SS: You never know.
WW: As a Jersey girl, how do you stay fashionable in the winter?
SS: I think to be fashionable you have to have your own unique style, so as long as you're rocking you, you're going to look fashionable.
WW: Would you ever consider doing your own fashion line?
SS: I definitely would. I love fashion, so it's something that I'm going to think about for the future.
WW: What would you call it?
SS: I don't know. But something Sammi Sweetheart-related.
WW: What trends are you loving right now?
SS: For spring I'm just excited for some floral prints and what not, just not everything that's tight, slinky and sexy -- a little more out of the box.
RELATED VIDEO: Ronnie buys Sammi flowers
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite