Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola Defends Snooki's Pregnancy
- Photo: Anna Webber/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: YNF/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 11
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
In the new Us Weekly, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi tells Us all about her pregnancy and engagement to Jionni LaValle -- and acknowledges her inevitable critics. "I don't care what anybody else thinks," the reality star, 24, says.
And Snooki's "Jersey Shore" roomie, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, was quick to defend her pal's baby news.
"It's not like she's 16 and pregnant," Giancola told E! News of the once hard-partying star. "She's doing her thing, she's living her life and I just think she's blessed. I can't wait to see a little guido or guidette running around. I just think it's going to be so exciting."
(Indeed, Sammi would be welcome to babysit Snooki's baby-to-be, Snooki told Us.)
"Snooki is going to be a fun parent," Sammi said. Some gift ideas? "If it's a boy, maybe some hair gel. If it's a girl, maybe some baby bronzer. I think it's definitely going to be Jersey-themed."
Sammi also envisions an over-the-top wedding for Snooki and LaValle, 24. "I think for Nicole, I can see her having a cheetah or zebra print-themed wedding because she loves animal print. ... I'm excited for them. I just can't wait to party for the wedding and do all the fun things she has coming in her life now."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite