'Glee' star Samuel Larsen cuts off dreadlocks
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Samuel Larsen is a new man! The 21-year-old "Glee" actor cut off his signature dreadlocks on Thursday, May 23.
Larsen, who earned a recurring role as Joe Hart on the Fox musical series after being a co-winner of "The Glee Project" in 2011, documented his haircut in a photo shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren. The actor showed off his short hair -- and muscles -- by posing shirtless in before and after pictures.
After having some time to adjust to his new 'do, Larsen tweeted May 25, "Just for the record, my neck feels freakin' awesome okay. Seriously. Holla."
Larsen wanted to get rid of his dreadlocks a long time ago. "I'm very much over my hair. If it was up to me, I'd have cut it a long time ago," he told TV Line in August 2011. "I called my agent a year ago telling her I wanted to cut my hair because I thought it limited me too much. I wanted to try to get more mainstream roles, and she talked me out of it. I guess that ["Glee" co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] liked it and I'm okay with that, but I do look at keeping my hair as more of a burden."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite