'Glee' star Samuel Larsen cuts off dreadlocks
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Samuel Larsen is a new man! The 21-year-old "Glee" actor cut off his signature dreadlocks on Thursday, May 23.
Larsen, who earned a recurring role as Joe Hart on the Fox musical series after being a co-winner of "The Glee Project" in 2011, documented his haircut in a photo shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren. The actor showed off his short hair -- and muscles -- by posing shirtless in before and after pictures.
After having some time to adjust to his new 'do, Larsen tweeted May 25, "Just for the record, my neck feels freakin' awesome okay. Seriously. Holla."
Larsen wanted to get rid of his dreadlocks a long time ago. "I'm very much over my hair. If it was up to me, I'd have cut it a long time ago," he told TV Line in August 2011. "I called my agent a year ago telling her I wanted to cut my hair because I thought it limited me too much. I wanted to try to get more mainstream roles, and she talked me out of it. I guess that ["Glee" co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] liked it and I'm okay with that, but I do look at keeping my hair as more of a burden."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite