'Glee' star Samuel Larsen cuts off dreadlocks
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Samuel Larsen is a new man! The 21-year-old "Glee" actor cut off his signature dreadlocks on Thursday, May 23.
Larsen, who earned a recurring role as Joe Hart on the Fox musical series after being a co-winner of "The Glee Project" in 2011, documented his haircut in a photo shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren. The actor showed off his short hair -- and muscles -- by posing shirtless in before and after pictures.
After having some time to adjust to his new 'do, Larsen tweeted May 25, "Just for the record, my neck feels freakin' awesome okay. Seriously. Holla."
Larsen wanted to get rid of his dreadlocks a long time ago. "I'm very much over my hair. If it was up to me, I'd have cut it a long time ago," he told TV Line in August 2011. "I called my agent a year ago telling her I wanted to cut my hair because I thought it limited me too much. I wanted to try to get more mainstream roles, and she talked me out of it. I guess that ["Glee" co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] liked it and I'm okay with that, but I do look at keeping my hair as more of a burden."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite