'Glee' star Samuel Larsen cuts off dreadlocks
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Samuel Larsen is a new man! The 21-year-old "Glee" actor cut off his signature dreadlocks on Thursday, May 23.
Larsen, who earned a recurring role as Joe Hart on the Fox musical series after being a co-winner of "The Glee Project" in 2011, documented his haircut in a photo shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren. The actor showed off his short hair -- and muscles -- by posing shirtless in before and after pictures.
After having some time to adjust to his new 'do, Larsen tweeted May 25, "Just for the record, my neck feels freakin' awesome okay. Seriously. Holla."
Larsen wanted to get rid of his dreadlocks a long time ago. "I'm very much over my hair. If it was up to me, I'd have cut it a long time ago," he told TV Line in August 2011. "I called my agent a year ago telling her I wanted to cut my hair because I thought it limited me too much. I wanted to try to get more mainstream roles, and she talked me out of it. I guess that ["Glee" co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] liked it and I'm okay with that, but I do look at keeping my hair as more of a burden."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite