Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr. Expecting Baby Boy, Says SourceRelated: Stork Report
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News1 of 11
It'll be a boy for Buffy! Sarah Michelle Gellar and her husband, Freddie Prinze Jr., will welcome a son later this year, a source close to pair tells Us Weekly.
Us first broke the news in April that the "Ringer" star, 35, and her hubby of nearly 10 years have a new bundle of joy on the way. Their baby boy will join big sister Charlotte Grace, who turns 3 this fall.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair told Us at the time. "They're amazing parents."
The pal says, despite both Gellar and Prinze's show-biz upbringings, the couple's primary focus is, and has always been, their tight-knit family unit.
"They still have date nights all the time and have a normal life," an insider reveals. "They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is more important to them."
Keep clicking to see photos of the expanding family ...
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite