Sarah Michelle Gellar Pregnant With Second Child, Says Source
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Matei I/GVK/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Matei H/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Luis Martinez/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are expanding their family! The "Ringer" star is pregnant with her second child, a source tells Us Weekly.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair says. "They're amazing parents."
The couple met while filming the 1997 horror film "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and began dating three years later. They tied the knot in Mexico on Sept. 1, 2002, and welcomed daughter Charlotte Grace in September 2009.
Gellar, 35, recently told Us that Prinze, 36, had been enjoying his one-on-one time with Charlotte as she filmed the first season of The CW's "Ringer."
"He loves it. We fight over who gets to stay home," Gellar said of her stay-at-home husband. "You'd think it would be the opposite, that the parents would be like, 'No, I'll go to work!' but he's like, 'You stayed home for two years! It's my turn!'"
"He and Charlotte have too much fun," Gellar added. "I'm jealous!"
Family comes first for the couple, who both grew up in the spotlight. "They still have date nights all the time and have a normal life," an insider tells Us. "They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is more important to them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite