Sarah Michelle Gellar Pregnant With Second Child, Says Source
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Matei I/GVK/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Matei H/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Luis Martinez/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- The Important Directing Trick That Chris Messina Learned From Woody AllenMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'Fading Gigolo,' Starring Woody Allen, Posts Year's 2nd-Best Specialty BoMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 2:09:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription Service
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are expanding their family! The "Ringer" star is pregnant with her second child, a source tells Us Weekly.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair says. "They're amazing parents."
The couple met while filming the 1997 horror film "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and began dating three years later. They tied the knot in Mexico on Sept. 1, 2002, and welcomed daughter Charlotte Grace in September 2009.
Gellar, 35, recently told Us that Prinze, 36, had been enjoying his one-on-one time with Charlotte as she filmed the first season of The CW's "Ringer."
"He loves it. We fight over who gets to stay home," Gellar said of her stay-at-home husband. "You'd think it would be the opposite, that the parents would be like, 'No, I'll go to work!' but he's like, 'You stayed home for two years! It's my turn!'"
"He and Charlotte have too much fun," Gellar added. "I'm jealous!"
Family comes first for the couple, who both grew up in the spotlight. "They still have date nights all the time and have a normal life," an insider tells Us. "They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is more important to them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite