Sarah Michelle Gellar Pregnant With Second Child, Says Source
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Matei I/GVK/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Matei H/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Luis Martinez/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film Festival
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are expanding their family! The "Ringer" star is pregnant with her second child, a source tells Us Weekly.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair says. "They're amazing parents."
The couple met while filming the 1997 horror film "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and began dating three years later. They tied the knot in Mexico on Sept. 1, 2002, and welcomed daughter Charlotte Grace in September 2009.
Gellar, 35, recently told Us that Prinze, 36, had been enjoying his one-on-one time with Charlotte as she filmed the first season of The CW's "Ringer."
"He loves it. We fight over who gets to stay home," Gellar said of her stay-at-home husband. "You'd think it would be the opposite, that the parents would be like, 'No, I'll go to work!' but he's like, 'You stayed home for two years! It's my turn!'"
"He and Charlotte have too much fun," Gellar added. "I'm jealous!"
Family comes first for the couple, who both grew up in the spotlight. "They still have date nights all the time and have a normal life," an insider tells Us. "They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is more important to them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite