Sarah Michelle Gellar Pregnant With Second Child, Says Source
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Matei I/GVK/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Matei H/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: Luis Martinez/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are expanding their family! The "Ringer" star is pregnant with her second child, a source tells Us Weekly.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair says. "They're amazing parents."
The couple met while filming the 1997 horror film "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and began dating three years later. They tied the knot in Mexico on Sept. 1, 2002, and welcomed daughter Charlotte Grace in September 2009.
Gellar, 35, recently told Us that Prinze, 36, had been enjoying his one-on-one time with Charlotte as she filmed the first season of The CW's "Ringer."
"He loves it. We fight over who gets to stay home," Gellar said of her stay-at-home husband. "You'd think it would be the opposite, that the parents would be like, 'No, I'll go to work!' but he's like, 'You stayed home for two years! It's my turn!'"
"He and Charlotte have too much fun," Gellar added. "I'm jealous!"
Family comes first for the couple, who both grew up in the spotlight. "They still have date nights all the time and have a normal life," an insider tells Us. "They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is more important to them."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite