Sarah Palin Blasts Bristol's 'Silly' Critics
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Ross D. Franklin/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Sarah Palin is sticking up for her daughter, Bristol.
"Ah yes ... Bristol-the-diva! Silly critics! See her diva-ish-ness," Palin tweeted Thursday, as Web chatter continued to mount over her daughter's controversial placement in the final three of "Dancing With the Stars."
The former Alaska governor isn't the only one in Bristol's corner.
"DWTS" alumni and other celebs gave plenty of sympathy to the 20-year-old single mom at Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood: Stars Who Care bash at the Colony Club in Hollywood Wednesday.
"You can find 10 reasons why she deserves it and why Brandy deserves it," Louis Van Amstel told Us. (Brandy was famously shown the door on Tuesday and told Us Thursday she's feeling "better.")
"Brandy is the better dancer," Amstel admitted. "But then again, Bristol had to fight for several weeks to be accepted as Bristol and not Sarah Palin’s daughter."
Said former "DWTS" champ Kym Johnson: "She's had a different journey [from] Brandy -- she had no dance experience, so I think Bristol's what the show's all about."
"You're talking about a girl who had a regular job, worked in some office and ... suddenly you throw her in front of millions of people," argued Sharon Osbourne. "She might as well be naked! People are really harsh on that young girl. It's not fault. [It's] her family, where she comes from. Give her a break!"
Sharon's famous daughter, one-time "DWTS" finalist Kelly, says she and Palin had "very similar" experiences on the show.
"I had no dance experience coming onto that show, and I feel like we were both equally scared and equally insecure," Kelly told Us. Does Kelly think Bristol deserves to be there?
"Of course I do," the 25-year-old said. "She come [onto the show] so raw."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite