Sarah Palin calls Levi Johnston a deadbeat dad
- Photo: Peter Kramer/NBC1 of 11
- Photo: Miguel/Rocstar/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Charlie Neibergall/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Tony Nelson/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Jim Cole/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: JOSHUA LOTT/Reuters8 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Julio Cortez/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Sarah Palin has been asked many questions over the years, but none as "stupid" as the one posed by a TMZ cameraman on Nov. 11
The politico, in town for a one-on-one Today show interview with Matt Lauer on Nov. 11 to discuss her new book, was interviewed outside Rockefeller Center in New York when the offending question was posed: "Do you think Levi [Johnston] should have custody of the baby?" the cameraman inquired -- a question that actually stopped Palin dead in her tracks. "What?" she retorted.
"Don't listen to him," her publicist advised. He then repeated the question, to which the Palin family matriarch responded, "That is the stupidest question I've ever heard!" As previously reported by Us Weekly, 23-year-old Johnston, the former on-and-off again fiance of Bristol Palin, recently filed a petition seeking equal custody of their 4-year-old son Tripp.
"Yeah deadbeat dads, more power to 'em," said the one-time vice-presidential candidate, 49, on Monday as she rolled her eyes and entered the building. "Get a clue," she suggested. Johnston, now married to Sunny Oglesby, with whom he has a 12-month-old daughter, allegedly owes over $66,000 in child support as of Oct. 15.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite