Sarah Silverman Got 'Lumpier' for Her Nude Scene
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Smits/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/CBS/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG13 of 16
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
At the Toronto International Film Festival, where the movie had its premiere, she indicated that she wasn't just being self-effacing:
"So I actually gained 20 pounds for the role. I wanted to be lumpier. I said, wouldn’t it be interesting to have a posture of a lady caveman. I’m really happy with that."
That does sound kind of fun, actually.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite