'Saturday Night Live' star Kenan Thompson Gets Married
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
This time it was Kenan -- not Kel -- who said "I do, I do, I do, I do ooh!"
"Saturday Night Live" star Kenan Thompson married model Christine Evangeline on Friday, sources confirm to Us Weekly. The 33-year-old comedian said "I do" in the Arctic Room of the George Aquarium in Atlanta, and Nick Cannon even headed south to DJ and do some MCing!
"[They're] very happy. They've lived together as a couple and were excited to share the moments with close friends," says a source. "She was thrilled and a beautiful bride."
The bride wore a chic silky white gown with a long trail for the ceremony, then changed into a ruffled, strapless white dress for the festivities after.
"Being in the rented out aquarium made the night even more magical," a source tells Us. "Christina loved the dolphins."
Before Thompson joined the cast of "Saturday Night Live" in 2003, he was a fan favorite on Nickelodeon's sketch comedy show "All That" from 1994 to 1999. He and costar Kel Mitchell concurrently appeared in a spinoff, "Kenan & Kel," from 1996 to 2000.
Thompson has also appeared in several theatrical films throughout his career, including "D2: The Mighty Ducks," "Heavyweights," "Good Burger," "Fat Albert," "Snakes on a Plane" and "The Smurfs."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite