Scott Disick: I'm More Human Than People Think
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Rachel Worth/WENN.com/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
He knows you think he's a jerk.
In the April issue of Men's Fitness, Scott Disick says he realizes fans of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" don't necessarily have the highest opinion of him, but Kourtney Kardashian's beau insists he's "a lot more human" than audiences think.
"I've definitely had a couple of low points," admits Disick, 27, who claims that the birth of son Mason in December 2009 was a game changer.
"I realized I didn't want to wake up 10 years from now and have a son I didn't know," he says.
So the reality star, who changed his eating and workout habits, is revamping his business to reflect his new healthy lifestyle.
"I'm working on the launch of a number of new health and nutrition products," he says. "My own tanning products, as well as a line of supplements for men."
And his favorite form of exercise? Playing with his boy. Says Disick, "I definitely get a good workout chasing after him."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite